I have been featured in the following magazines, news papers, company monthly news letters and websites:
- Life Magazine - 1946 - On the cover of Life Magazine and four full pages inside the magazine.
- Blue Cross News Letter - 1983 - Photo of me on Life Magazine asking who could identify the person working in the company?
- Freeport Journal Standard - 2008 - Large article about my one room school and about me being on the cover.
- Asian Art Museum - 2013 - Full page article and photo of a long time member of the museum!
- The Extra Newspaper - 2014 - Featuring people working on building a new YMCA.
- New York Times - 2015 - Featuring the Mid Market revival with Twitter and Uber and other large companies lining the street and an interview and photo shoot of myself and my ideas about the changes as a long time resident.
- S. F.. Senior Center News Letter - 2018 - Overview of the Downtown Senior Center - Oldest in the United States - with me featured in the new letter.
- Departure Lounge - 2020 - My travel agent Viviane Tondure featuring me and my traveling companion on our Globus trip to Scotland and then our Transatlantic crossing from Southampton to New York City.
Just Back Travel Collection
Well-Crafted Itineraries, Extraordinary Experiences, Distinctive Adventures
Bonnie Scotland and Queen Mary II
April 5, 2020 - Travel Planning & Design by Viviane
Loyal clients Virginia and Chuck are raving about their 7-day Bonnie Scotland tour with Globus from Glasgow to Edinburgh. Striking scenery, historic castles, whisky tasting, coos, golfing at St. Andrews, Harry Potter viaduct, and the Royal Yacht Britania were only some of the highlights they can’t stop talking about. This was their 3rd Globus tour.
What they liked: ease of traveling and all details taken care off by a knowledgeable tour director. Great balance of included visits and personal time for socializing with locals and travel companions.
What they didn’t like: lots of ruins and castles.
Virginia and Chuck added a stay in vibrant Glasgow to catch up with family and friends, and visited the splendid botanical gardens and Hadrian’s Wall. They got a kick out of A Play, A Pie and A Pint, a noon time performance that has become quite popular. Chuck says: “Viviane has great insider knowledge of many destinations and the right connections.”
How did they return home? Why, on the Queen Mary II of course. I arranged for a “sheltered” balcony stateroom and VIP’d them for a private cocktail hour with the purser to learn all about their transatlantic cruise and Cunard. I love the Art Deco Cunard writing set they brought back for me!
Sounds like a trip you would like to take? Email email@example.com and we’ll set up a time to talk.
|Created on: 2020.04.08||
||Updated on: 2020.04.08|